Infant baby falls under water in bath as his babysitter falls asleep

Ashley Zamora who was asked to babysit a three month old infant boy falls asleep while taking a prescription drugs as the boy falls under water in his bath.Ashley the babysitter who was suppose to care of the baby at their home neglected her job as she falls asleep leaving the baby all alone.The authorities were called to the scene from Calcasieu Parish sheriff’s office early hour in the morning and they saw the child breathing abnormal.According to the spokeman Ashley said she took prescribed medication before taking a bath during her questioning.The detectives believe Ashley was under some influence and she was taken to a hospital to get her blood drawn for toxicology report.Ashley was charged for cruelty and was booked into Calcasieu correctional center after the baby was airlifted to the hospital and his condition is said to be stable.