Olakunle Churchill,Ex husband of Tonto Dikeh writes an open letter to his son Andre Churchill on his birthday as he was not given access to him.
Churchill wrote that the agreement he had in court with his Ex wife, Tonto Dikeh over seeing his son through a Nanny and also him coming to visit in weekends and other special occasions has been breached.
He wrote; ” I remember winning the judgement in court to have access to you two days before your second birthday in 2018. The court insisted that your mother should grant me access to see you whenever I want through a Nanny, you can even visit me on holidays and other special events,Also I was given your international passport and all your credentials after showing payments proves.
The condition was fine by me as a caring father, even though I have always wanted to have you by my side all day and all night, playing together,tell tales and assist you in your homeworks,instill the needed discipline but the situation at hand couldn’t because we need to respect the judgement to avoid contempt of the court.
Unfortunately dear son,the agreement has been breached by for flimsy excuses,I couldn’t forget in a hurry the fun we had together the last time we met,but today I must reiterate that all the excuses for the denial is basically unacceptable to me because I can’t imaging the saying that you have no Nanny till this present moment simply because the court said we should always meet through the Nanny.
I’m taking my time to see that the Court’s judgement is handled without troubles,I hope the court will have to review those conditions again.
King,you are my son and the love that exist between us is immeasurable and inseperable.
This is my prayer for you:
– Nothing in this world will deprive you of your kingly entitlement, and nothing can change who you are.
– You shall not be used as a tool of envy or hate. You are a loved son of his father.
– You shall grow and be nurtured in the way of God and nothing can dim your shinning light.
– I pray that you shall live to be a king, and follow the Godly footsteps that I’m laying for you today. I named you KING ANDREA for a purpose; because you are royalty.
– May Almighty God continue to bless and keep you safe,my dearest son.
I love you with every fiber of my being.
I promise to always continue to fight for you because it is a good fight and by the grace of God we are winning.
All the best on your pursuit
Your Dad, Churchill.”